News & Events​

5GPP SME Working Group March 2021

Meeting Summary: 01/03/2021

Participants from 5G-EPICENTRE:

  • Eneko Atxutegi (Nemergent)

Summary: The meeting primarily focused on the SNS partnership update delivered by Nicola. Two meetings with the EC regarding the program’s evolution were highlighted, indicating ongoing discussions with no major milestones achieved yet. However, progress is underway. For further details, refer to the Press Release.

Key Points:

  • 21.95% of the funding allocated for SMEs.
  • 65% of SMEs participated in at least one project, with the remaining 35% involved in two or more projects.
  • Presentation of ICT-42 5G-RECORDS.